Ensuring all students have access to an active and inspiring learning environment.
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is participating in a multi-year transformation to align our classroom instruction with our goal for all students – the FCPS Portrait of a Graduate. This transformation, known as FCPSOn, will ensure that all students have access to an active and inspiring learning environment.
Lanier Middle School is fortunate enough to join all schools in the Chantilly Pyramid this year and actively contribute in this work. View the information below to learn more about this opportunity.
FCPSOn Transforming Learning
2018-19 Laptop Distribution
Important information about Laptop Distribution:
- We will be collecting signed agreement forms for students who are using FCPSOn laptops and student-owned laptops. All students will get a copy of the agreement form, and students need to turn in a signed copy of this form even if they are planning to use their OWN device for the 2018-2019 School Year.
- Students will be issued a laptop and charger.
- Students will be required to log into their laptop and log into their FCPS Google Chrome. Review student account information here if needed. This process can take about 20 minutes.
- All students will be given this flyer with guidelines for using their FCPSOn device.
- Students under the age of 13 must have a parent review and sign the list of approved digital tools form used in classrooms at Lanier.
Student Device Form Translations
Student Device Form - English
Student Device Form - Korean
Student Device Form - Spanish
Student Device Form - Arabic
Student Device Form - Chinese
Student Device Form - Farsi
Student Device Form - Urdu
Student Device Form - Vietnamese